Homework for Group Classes
Puppy Kindergarten Homework
Dog School Homework
Canine Good Citizenship Class Homework
Oh, Come On! Class
List of exercises:
- Collar Grab
- Name Game
- “It’s Yer Choice” / Leave It
- Ping Pong Come
- Restrained Recall
- “Cookies in the Corner” – See video.
The What Do I Do When He Doesn’t” Protocol:
(doesn’t follow the first (and only allowed) command, that is)
- WAIT (you will see him working, trying things… if he is stuck, or giving up, then…
- “Too Bad” (use the No Reward mark phrase, such as Too Bad, show and remove the reward.)
- Go Back to Kindergarten (make it easier, then gradually raise the difficulty level again.)
Do proceed in the above order—Don’t immediately make the exercise easier!
Using the training log may help you to be more analytical, and therefore more accurate, more effective and quicker in your training efforts.
Questions about it that we did not cover in class? Call 949 497-7050 or e-mail Penny.
|Date||Behavior||Standard (Describe):||# Repetitions||Observations:||¯|